Golden, BC is home to one of the best golf courses in Canada.
The Golden Golf Club is in a natural setting with no residences or boundary markers and has spectacular views from every hole. Truly one of the finest places to play golf in the Canadian Rockies.
We invite you to come and play on this award winning golf course that is a cut above the rest. Enjoy a 18 hole championship course, friendly atmosphere and a wide variety of holes for all skill levels.
Make sure you take advantage of the many special deals and packages offered by the Golden Golf Club, such as Alberta Days, All You Can Play Everyday, Family Days, Thursday Titleist ProV1 Promotion, and various other packages.
Fast Facts about Golden Golf Club
- Course was built in two phases, front nine holes designed by Bill Newis in 1986 and the back nine in 1996 by Les Furber
- 18 hole, par 72 championship golf course
- 5472 – 6825 yards
- 2,592 feet above sea level
- SCOREGolf recognizes Golden Golf Club as one of the top courses in BC
- PGA of British Columbia awards include; Top Tracks award for “#1 Hidden Gem” in British Columbia in 2012 & 2014, regional bronze medalist in 2012, and gold medalist in 2014.
- Silver award from GolfWest Readers’ Choice for most scenic golf course in British Columbia
- Power Cart, Club, and Pull Cart rentals available
- Licensed Restaurant including a secluded and peaceful patio
- 42 site RV Park with 30amp power, wifi, and potable water
- On Staff PGA of Canada Professionals