Golden, BC is home to one of the best golf courses in Canada.
The Golden Golf Club is in a natural setting with no residences or boundary markers and has spectacular views from every hole. Truly one of the finest places to tee off in the Canadian Rockies.
We invite you to come and play on this award winning golf course that is a cut above the rest, with a 18 hole championship course, friendly atmosphere and a wide variety of holes for you to enjoy.
Make sure you take advantage of the many special deals and packages offered by the Golden Golf Club, such as Alberta Days, All you can play everyday, Family Days, Golf Max Card and various other packages.
Fast Facts about Golden Golf Club
- Course was built in two phases, front nine holes designed by Bill Newis in 1986 and the back nine in 1996 by Les Furber
- 18 hole, par 72 championship golf course
- 6300 – 6825 yards
- 2,592 feet above sea level
- SCOREGolf recognises Golden Golf Club as one of the top courses in BC
- Recent PGA of British Columbia awards include; 2012 Top Tracks award for ’Hidden Gem’ and regional bronze medal
- Silver award from GolfWest Readers’ Choice for most scenic golf course in British Columbia
- Power Cart, Club, and Pull Cart rentals available
- Licensed Club House
- On Staff CPGA Pro