Whether you’re into undulating cross-country, monstrous climbs, or radical downhill, Golden’s got it all!
The Golden Visitors Centre is open 7 days a week from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm MST (250) 439-7290
To check out the latest trail updates visit goldencyclingclub.com
- Ride on designated trails only- Grab a trail map from the Visitors Centre!
- Respect trail closures, it's for your own safety.
- Yield appropriately and share the trail with others.
- Stay alert on trails and look out for wildlife.
- Bring extra food and water even for short rides.
- Always wear a helmet.
- Carry all essentials with you in case of emergency.
- Leave No Trace.
- Check out the biking resource from Adventure Smart for more tips to be prepared on the trails.
- Trash on trails ruins the experience for everyone. It can also become a danger to wildlife. Pack out your garbage.
- Dogs can’t always be off-leash and for good reason. Clean up after your pets.
- Handle your “business” properly in the wild. Dig a hole 100m away from trails and water sources and bury your waste.
- Prevent the spread of disease and invasive species by ensuring vehicles, bikes, and boots are cleaned before and after visiting an area.
- Wildlife is meant to be wild- do not feed animals