Where: The event will start at the east end near the Swiss Guides Mural and the new timber frame structure.
What: Celebration and grand opening of the Dyke project and a celebration of the 20th anniversary of the pedestrian bridge.
· Speeches from Mayor Ron Oszust and Lee Malleau (KH Ped. Bridge)
· Announcment of the name for the new space and who submitted the winning name.
4:30/45 – 6 p.m.
· Procession along the waterfront
· Refreshments outside the Golden Bakery and Bacchus Café
· Live music on the Bacchus patio
· Interpretive boards placed along the wall of the river with stories and information from the pedestrian bridge project and the dike project