In 2019, FWT athletes will return to five of the most challenging and pristine freeride venues the globe has to offer.
50 of the world’s best freeriders in four categories – ski men, ski women, snowboard men, and snowboard women – will face-off in big mountain arenas spanning across three continents for their chance to be Freeride World Champion. Following the fourth stop in Vallnord-Arcalís, Andorra only riders holding enough points will have the opportunity to compete in the final stop in Verbier, Switzerland in March.
With an incredible lineup of riders already confirmed - from hungry rookies, hard charging veterans and legendary wild cards such as Tanner Hall (USA) and Victor De Le Rue (FRA) - the FWT19 is shaping up to be an epic show.
And without further ado, the FWT19 calendar:
1) HAKUBA, JAPAN - THE WINTER BEGINS JANUARY 19-26, 2019
2) KICKING HORSE GOLDEN BC, CANADA - TIME TO GET ROWDY FEBRUARY 02-08, 2019
3) FIEBERBRUNN, AUSTRIA - HOLD THE LINE FEBRUARY 22-28, 2019
4) VALLNORD-ARCALÍS, ANDORRA - CRUNCH TIME MARCH 02-08, 2019
5) VERBIER, SWITZERLAND - THE GRANDE FINALE MARCH 23 - 31, 2019
Don’t miss any rider news and competition information. Follow FWT social media channels and stay tuned to www.freerideworldtour.com as the competition season approaches!
Watch the teaser.