Canada’s highest Suspension Bridges
Reach out and touch the sky as you perch 426 feet above an expansive canyon. Engulfed by the Columbia Valley, the epic views from Golden’s newest, must-visit attraction will take your breath away. The Golden Skybridge rewards with views of the Rocky and Purcell mountain ranges like you’ve never seen before, while a crashing river and 200-foot waterfall thunders below.
- Two of Canada’s highest suspension bridges
- Forest and canyon ridge walking trails
- Treetop Village play park for families
- Canyon Swing & Zipline - Coming Soon
- Outdoor BBQ and entertainment plaza
- Just 2 minutes off the Trans-Canada Highway