Golden BC COVID-19 Information
Last Updated: March 17th, 2022
- Masks are no longer required in B.C. Mask wearing is a personal choice. Other COVID-related restrictions are ending. Find out more.
- Starting April 1, 2022, pre-entry tests will no longer be required for fully vaccinated travellers entering Canada by land, air or water. Find out more.
Know before you go is a great resource if you have any questions visit https://www.hellobc.com/know-before-you-go
It is more important than ever to travel responsibly and respectfully. To help you, we have created several responsible travel resources:
- Visit our Responsible Travel Webpage which has information about how to travel, recreate and experience the mountains responsibly.
- Read our 3 part blog series on Responsible Travel
Skip to Public Health Information
Whilst pandemic restrictions are lifting, we ask that everyone abide by individual protocols that may remain in individual businesses, events and locations. Bringing your own personal protective equipment such as masks and hand sanitiser is recommended and we ask that you do not travel to Golden if you display any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone testing positive in the 3 days prior to your visit. We recommend planning ahead whenever possible as our businesses begin to emerge and recover from the pandemic. This includes accommodations, dinner reservations and all activities. Above all, travel kindly and respectfully and enjoy your vacation in Golden.
Public Health Information Sources:
Health Canada COVID-19 information line: 1-833-784-4397. Interpretation services are available in multiple languages. Or email: email@example.com
- Public Health Agency of Canada for the latest outbreak update on COVID-19
- Health Link BC for detailed information including FAQs
- BC Centre for Disease Control